Tuesday, January 10, 2012
God's mercies
Praise God for his great mercies. Added to saving Grace he tenderly restores and rebukes me, working on my heart, reinvigorating my love for his word, giving me strength and peace in all things. The sermon in Chapel didn't hit me at the time but it spoke a word deep into my heart. That sermon, the love of a brother, the fellowship and acceptance of others, the light of the word, and the voice of God have showed me something that I have been missing. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of months because I think it is going to be emotionally and spiritually difficult. But I'm glad to have the opportunity, and I know it is best, God is going to reveal a lot in me that I've not seen. I look forward to be on the other side of it, and to look more like Jesus on the other side of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment